Goody, goody! My house is coming together. Here is my dining room. Table was $100 on Craiglist (bought it for the store, but then decided to bring it home). Curtains from my room at the apartment.
Mom to three, thrift store manager, college student, daughter of God... My life, up close and personal!
Posted by Brenda at 10:00 AM
574) My kids' friends.
595) People who are happy to see me.
600) Having God as my Provider, Protector, Leader, Lover and Friend
630) Rubbing lotion on my tired, dry feet.
639) Health Insurance.
650) Having a washer and dryer.
651) BBQ Pork & Baked Potatoes made in the crockpot
655) Kaitlyn being alive and doing well.
660) Studying the bible in a group again.
666) Not being afraid of the #666.
670) Yarn and healthy hands to crochet.
671) God's continual provision.
677) Hearing someone playing the clarinet in their house while I'm on a walk.
682) Feeling OK.
683) A God who gets right to the point.