So, this viney thing was growing up the side of one of my evergreens- I thought I killed it with the lawn mower... now I'm so glad I didn't! I love these little surprises you get when you buy a new house and the months roll along....
Mom to three, thrift store manager, college student, daughter of God... My life, up close and personal!
574) My kids' friends.
595) People who are happy to see me.
600) Having God as my Provider, Protector, Leader, Lover and Friend
630) Rubbing lotion on my tired, dry feet.
639) Health Insurance.
650) Having a washer and dryer.
651) BBQ Pork & Baked Potatoes made in the crockpot
655) Kaitlyn being alive and doing well.
660) Studying the bible in a group again.
666) Not being afraid of the #666.
670) Yarn and healthy hands to crochet.
671) God's continual provision.
677) Hearing someone playing the clarinet in their house while I'm on a walk.
682) Feeling OK.
683) A God who gets right to the point.