Sinkhole in Guatemala. I'm sorry.... this is one of the scariest things I have ever seen. Where did the stuff go?? And why do I keep having visions that if we lived in Guatemala, Jacob would be running over there to try and look in...
Mom to three, thrift store manager, college student, daughter of God... My life, up close and personal!
574) My kids' friends.
595) People who are happy to see me.
600) Having God as my Provider, Protector, Leader, Lover and Friend
630) Rubbing lotion on my tired, dry feet.
639) Health Insurance.
650) Having a washer and dryer.
651) BBQ Pork & Baked Potatoes made in the crockpot
655) Kaitlyn being alive and doing well.
660) Studying the bible in a group again.
666) Not being afraid of the #666.
670) Yarn and healthy hands to crochet.
671) God's continual provision.
677) Hearing someone playing the clarinet in their house while I'm on a walk.
682) Feeling OK.
683) A God who gets right to the point.