I somehow messed up and can't figure out how to fix it, but the post I made today about hockey appears below the one about The Shack.... so scroll down if you haven't read the one about hockey. I know you won't want to miss it!
Mom to three, thrift store manager, college student, daughter of God... My life, up close and personal!
574) My kids' friends.
595) People who are happy to see me.
600) Having God as my Provider, Protector, Leader, Lover and Friend
630) Rubbing lotion on my tired, dry feet.
639) Health Insurance.
650) Having a washer and dryer.
651) BBQ Pork & Baked Potatoes made in the crockpot
655) Kaitlyn being alive and doing well.
660) Studying the bible in a group again.
666) Not being afraid of the #666.
670) Yarn and healthy hands to crochet.
671) God's continual provision.
677) Hearing someone playing the clarinet in their house while I'm on a walk.
682) Feeling OK.
683) A God who gets right to the point.