Saturday, November 8, 2008

Boring Musings

I have an hour and 50 minutes to make a post for today... so what you get is a run-down of my day.

First, Jacob did not have hockey this morning, so we got to sleep in.

The weather was beautiful for a morning soccer game- Sarah had a tournament game, which they won, 3-1. (Sarah scored the second goal). Their afternoon game was forfeited by the other team, so that counts as a win for us. Her next game is tomorrow morning. It looks highly likely they will advance to the state tournament.

After the game, we took our kids plus two more to Burger King.

Then Sarah had piano.

Then I cleaned out my car- vacuumed, steam vac'd the upholstery and carpet, etc.

Then we went to a UAH hockey game... which UAH lost in overtime. But, I did get to see Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell at the game, as it was Parents' Night and their son Wyatt is a new goalie on the team! That's kind-of cool. :-)

And that's that. Maybe tomororw will be more exciting.

1 comments:

Kristy said...

Kinda Cool? I think seeing Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell would be VERY cool - not to "star gaze" or anything, but how often do us "regular" people get to see such famous movie stars? About how old is their son? I would have thought all of their kids would be grown.