Saturday, November 15, 2008

Family Recipe Box







Tim's aunt Sharon recently put together these really nice recipe boxes with recipes she collected from the family. I think she did this especially because her son was getting married, but she was so thoughtful to make one for each family to have. I am now thinking about doing one of these for my family... as I think it will be a wonderful heirloom.

She collected recipes from family members and then printed (and laminated) each individuals' recipes on the same color cards. Mine are the bright turquoise green. :-) The actual box she picked out is so pretty. I really am enjoying this box and plan to try alot of the recipes very soon.
Just wanted to share. :-)



1 comments:

Kristy said...

That is a really cool idea. Though, it requires more organization than I think I am capable of these days, it is really neat.