Monday, November 3, 2008

Marvelous Monday

From my bible reading this morning:

Psalm 8:9 - 9:1 (NLT)
"Oh Lord, our Lord, your majestic name fills the earth. I will praise you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done".


First, I like that thought about God's name filling the earth... I picture his signature across the planet and think of how often we are so oblivious. How can that be? Anyway, I thought I would call this "God is Marvelous Monday" and tell some marvelous things He has done...

- He created the earth and all things
- He gave me three beautiful children
- He has provided me three meals a day (and then some) my whole life
- He gave me parents who love Him
- He sent me a leaf with a heart he painted on it :-)
- He created strawberries
- He sent his only son to die for us
- He comes near when I call
- He is the same always
- He loves always
- He makes beautiful sunsets


I'll save some more for next Monday.... :-)

(I changed my signature:)


1 comments:

Kristy said...

That was a "marvelous" post. Thanks for the reminders. I'm impressed with your goal by the way, of the "No no post" month. We shall see!