Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A Pet Peeve of Mine



Should this bother me? It's not the fact that Jacob has a project to do that bothers me (although who likes school projects? No one that I know....), but it's the fact that it's called a "Family Turkey Project" that bothers me. Since when can the school assign homework to our whole family?!.. and we all know that specifically means who? Yes, the mommy. I'll be okay- just wanted to share this little pet peeve of mine since it has happened more than once since my kids have been in school.


2 comments:

Lisa notes... said...

Or, here's another way to look at it--at least the school is trying to pull families in, instead of pushing them away... That's positive.

But regardless, I wouldn't want to do it either, so I feel your pain. :-)

Kristy said...

I hate school projects (thought it was just me). Jalyn brought home something similar - a Turkey project that we as a family are supposed to decorate. Of course that means her and ME! I could let Joshua help, but I'm sure she wouldn't like that!