Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Pretty Flowers



Song of Solomon 2:11-12 See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land.



Okay, well.... don't we wish??! :-) I love Fall, but as Fall slowly turns into Winter and I sit here with little icicles for fingers typing, then I start to remember that I like Spring, too! :-) This is one of my favorite pictures that Tim has taken. I like it so much that we had it printed in an 8 x 10 with the intention of hanging it on the kitchen wall, but haven't gotten around to it. Now that I am reminded... I will renew my efforts to find the perfect frame.


2 comments:

Kristy said...

Very pretty.

Deanna said...

I found you! Like your blog and all the colors!

Pretty pic too!

d